At PEACH CLINICS we do things one way: We strive to achieve the best outcomes for our clients with every treatment we undertake, keeping ourselves at the forefront of knowledge in the field of permanent hair removal. We want to make your choice of PEACH CLINICS the right choice.
the right way – The Peach Way
High clinical standards
- At PEACH CLINICS we follow the rules – we never bend, break or ignore them. Our therapists work within the law and will never attempt a procedure for which they are not trained or competent to perform.
- All PEACH CLINICS’ products and equipment are purchased from legitimate sources and have been manufactured to appropriate regulatory standards. We source Australian made whenever possible.
- PEACH CLINICS will never undertake electrolysis on you unless we have first discussed treatment with you, have obtained your relevant medical and health information and assessed whether galvanic electrolysis is the right choice for you and your skin. Any clinic which offers you galvanic electrolysis without such an assessment is putting you at risk.
- PEACH CLINICS is council-registered for skin penetration procedures carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Public Health Regulation 2012.
- To ensure we thoroughly observe all hygiene and infection control practices required under the Regulation, PEACH CLINICS has hand-washing facilities in every treatment room and has its own sterilisation room where we sterilise all reusable items in bench-top sterilisers (autoclaves) and ultrasonic cleaners which comply with relevant Australian standards.
- PEACH CLINICS uses disposable bed and pillow covers (a fresh set for each client) along with barrier film on contact surfaces to ensure the highest level of hygienic practice.
- We limit the use of alcohol-based products to minimise dehydration of your skin and use a unique alcohol-free witch hazel toner made by Leonardi Laboratories, a locally-based supplier of quality, ethically produced oils and skin-care products.
- PEACH CLINICS uses pharmacist-formulated, therapeutic skin care products sourced from local and natural ingredients from Michael’s Products in Perth. PEACH CLINICS is currently the exclusive retailer for Michael’s Products Aloe Vera Gel range in NSW.
An optimal environment
- Your sense of calm and comfort will begin the moment you step inside our elegantly designed clinic.
- All PEACH CLINICS treatment rooms are constructed to medical standards and requirements.
- Our treatment rooms are blessed with an abundance of natural light allowing our therapists to view your skin under optimal conditions.
- We have Luvis E100 Examination lights from NESgroup which allow us to adjust colour temperature and light intensity to improve accuracy for work on fine hair.
- We operate Australia’s first Opti-Vizion System HD, a video microscope similar to those used in microsurgery to magnify your skin up to 40 times, allowing us to perform the most accurate treatment possible.
- PEACH CLINICS has a unique relaxation pod where you can relax and chill out after a long electrolysis session before heading out into the world again.
Online booking system
Our simple online booking system will allow you to book your PEACH CLINICS appointments at any time of the day or night from wherever you are: at home, at work or on the move.
You can choose your preferred therapist and see available appointment times. Your booking will be confirmed by email and you can use the link in the email to change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your appointment.
You will receive a text message reminder the day before your scheduled appointment.
Need an urgent appointment? You may choose to be on our waitlist if:
- Your schedule does not allow you to commit to pre-booking an appointment
- Your preferred date or time is not available
- Your preferred therapist is not available
PEACH CLINICS can help your budget. If you can make an appointment between the hours of:
- 10:00am – 12:00pm (Mon to Wed)
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Mon to Wed)
Extensive clinic hours
PEACH CLINICS is open from:
- 8:00am – 8:00pm (Mon to Thurs)
- 8:00am – 6:00pm (Friday)
- 8:00am – 4:00pm (Saturday)
For out-of-town clients
PEACH CLINICS caters to country, interstate and international clients by offering intensive electrolysis treatment spread over several days subject to your skin’s suitability to cope with intensive treatment.
During your treatment, PEACH CLINICS recommends staying at Travelodge Sydney at Wynyard which is just 50 metres from our door.
Out-of-town clients can take the train from Sydney Airport and arrive at Wynyard Station directly below our clinic.Intensive hair removal →
Private treatment rooms
- Your treatment is undertaken in sunny, soundproofed suites where all you will hear is gentle music. You will never overhear other clients or therapists. Our therapists will always treat your personal information with the greatest respect and in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act.
- Your initial consultation and subsequent discussions will take place in our private, dedicated consultation room.