At PEACH CLINICS we do things one way: We strive to achieve the best outcomes for our clients with every treatment we undertake. By keeping ourselves at the forefront of knowledge in the field of permanent hair removal and applying what we have learnt, we hope to make your choice of PEACH CLINICS the right choice.
the right way – The Peach Way
High clinical standards
- At PEACH CLINICS we follow the rules. We never bend, break or ignore them. Our clinicians work within the law and will never attempt a procedure for which they have not trained.
- All our products and equipment are purchased from legitimate sources and manufactured to appropriate regulatory standards. We source Australian made whenever possible.
- PEACH CLINICS will never undertake electrolysis on you unless we have first discussed the treatment with you. We also consider your relevant medical and health information and, armed with this, we assess whether galvanic electrolysis is the right choice for you and your skin. Any clinic which offers you galvanic electrolysis without such an assessment is putting you at risk.
- We are council-registered for skin penetration procedures. Therefore, our procedures are always carried out in accordance within the Public Health Regulation 2012.
- PEACH CLINICS has hand-washing facilities in every treatment room ensuring we can thoroughly observe all required hygiene and infection control practices. We also have our own sterilisation room. Here we sterilise all reusable equipment in bench-top sterilisers (autoclaves) and ultrasonic cleaners. This equipment all complies with Australian standards.
- PEACH CLINICS uses disposable bed and pillow covers (a fresh set for each client) along with barrier film on contact surfaces. This ensures the highest level of hygienic practice.
- We limit the use of alcohol-based products to minimise skin dehydration. For example, we apply a unique alcohol-free witch hazel toner made by Leonardi Laboratories. Leonardi is a locally-based supplier of quality, ethically produced oils and skin-care products.
- PEACH CLINICS also uses only pharmacist-formulated, therapeutic skin care products such as our alcohol-free Aloe Vera sourced from Perth-based Michael’s Products. Currently, PEACH CLINICS is the exclusive NSW retailer for Michael’s Products Aloe Vera Gel range.
An optimal environment
- Your sense of calm and comfort begins from the moment you step inside our elegantly designed clinic.
- All PEACH CLINICS treatment rooms are built to medical standards and requirements.
- Our treatment rooms have an abundance of natural light. As a result, our clinicians view your skin under optimal conditions.
- We have Luvis E100 Examination lights from NESgroup. Consequently, we can adjust colour temperature and light intensity to improve accuracy for work on fine hair.
- We operate Australia’s first Opti-Vizion System HD. OptiVision is a video microscope similar to those used in microsurgery to magnify your skin up to 40 times. Because of this, we can perform the most accurate treatment possible.
- In addition, PEACH CLINICS has a unique relaxation pod where you can relax and chill out after a long electrolysis session.
Online booking system
Our simple online booking system will allow you to book your PEACH CLINICS appointments at any time of the day or night. In addition, book from wherever you are: at home, at work or on the move.
You can choose your preferred clinician and see available appointment times. Soon after, your booking will be confirmed by email. Use the link in the email to change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your appointment.
You will also receive a text message reminder the day before your scheduled appointment.
Need an urgent appointment? If so, you may choose to be on our waitlist if:
- Your schedule does not allow you to commit to pre-booking an appointment
- Your preferred date or time is not available
- The clinician you prefer is not available
PEACH CLINICS can help your budget. If you can make an appointment between the hours of:
- 10:00am – 12:00pm (Mon to Wed)
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Mon to Wed)
Extensive clinic hours
PEACH CLINICS is open from:
- 8:00am – 8:00pm (Mon to Thurs)
- 8.00am – 6:00pm (Friday)
- 8-00am – 4:00pm (Saturday)
For out-of-town clients
PEACH CLINICS caters to country, interstate and international clients by offering intensive electrolysis treatment. This treatment is spread over several days, but is subject to your skin’s suitability to cope with intensive treatment.
PEACH CLINICS recommends staying at Travelodge Sydney at Wynyard during your treatment. Moreover, Trevelodge is just 50 metres from our door.
Out-of-town clients can take the train from Sydney Airport then arrive at Wynyard Station directly below our clinic.Intensive hair removal →
Private treatment rooms
- Your treatment is undertaken in sunny, soundproof suites. Here, all you will hear is gentle music. Above all, you will never overhear other clients or clinicians. Our clinicians will always treat your personal information with the greatest respect as our practices are carried out in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Your initial consultation and subsequent discussions will take place in our private, dedicated consultation room.