Opening Hours (Prahran)Currently open alternate weeks.
See our booking calendar for details.
|Mon||–||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Tues||–||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Wed||–||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thurs||–||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Fri||–||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Sat||–||9:00am – 4:00pm|
Intensive TreatmentWant to remove your unwanted hair quickly as well as permanently? PEACH CLINICS offers clinically supervised intensive sessions of electrolysis hair removal to help you achieve your goal of being hair-free super-fast!
Click below to find out more about this service exclusive to PEACH CLINICS in Melbourne…
Make an AppointmentCall us on (03) 9510 1105
for an appointment or click below to access our online booking system. We can also talk to you about the cost of electrolysis hair removal.
See which clinicians are available, see when they are available, and make your booking from anywhere, at anytime.
Ask Us a QuestionClick below to access our CONTACT US form or email Georgia Peach directly at email@example.com for personalised answers to your questions on topics including excess hair, permanent hair removal with galvanic electrolysis, aftercare best practice and much more.
We don’t just do hair removal…
We do PERMANENT
When you look your best, you feel your best and you have the confidence to do your best. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your dream of bare, hair-free skin by offering the most effective method of permanent hair removal available – galvanic electrolysis. Our treatment works on every hair colour and every skin colour.
PEACH CLINICS’ multi-probe galvanic electrolysis for hair removal is kind to your skin and the safest, most effective hair removal method available with a proven track record of consistent and permanent results. Galvanic electrolysis has been in use since 1875 and, importantly, is the only hair removal method recognised as permanent by the US Food and Drug Administration. No other method can make that claim.
Are we bare yet?Your search for beautiful hair-free skin is over when you arrive at PEACH CLINICS where we will help you achieve the results you’ve been longing for. Experience the satisfaction and confidence of knowing your problem hair will be gone forever: No more waxing, no more shaving, no more tweezing – ever again!
At PEACH CLINICS, prices for permanent hair removal start at $158 for a one-hour treatment while shorter treatments and multi-hour treatments are also available. Click here to see why you should choose PEACH CLINICS for your permanent hair removal solution.
Why Choose Peach Clinics
PEACH CLINICS is a new and unique hair removal clinic: we remove hair permanently. Our Prahran clinic is situated in the shopping district of Greville Street and within walking distance of both train and tram stops.
Everything we do at PEACH CLINICS is aimed at ensuring your safety, comfort and satisfaction.
Will PEACH CLINICS and permanent hair removal be right for you? Find out here.
We specialise in just one thing
- PEACH CLINICS only provides multi-probe galvanic electrolysis for permanent hair removal. We do one thing and we do it well – because we know it works!
- Galvanic electrolysis is the only hair removal method that eliminates the stem cells at the bulge of the hair follicle as well as destroying the blood supply at the base of the hair root in a single treatment. After this, the hair root can never regenerate.
Location, location, location
- Our clinic is situated just 50 metres from the Prahran Square underground carpark.
- With train lines and tram routes within 4 minutes walk, no clinic is better located in Melbourne than PEACH CLINICS.
- Travelling in for an appointment from interstate or overseas? Take SkyBus from the airport to Flinders Street Station and catch the Sandringham train directly to our clinic in Prahran.
We will never put you at risk
- At PEACH CLINICS we follow the rules – we never bend, break or ignore them. Our clinicians work within the law and will never attempt a procedure for which they are not trained.
- PEACH CLINICS will never treat you without first discussing the procedure with you, obtaining your relevant medical and health information and assessing if galvanic electrolysis is the right choice for you and your skin.
- PEACH CLINICS has its own sterilisation room and sterilises all reusable items in bench-top sterilisers (autoclaves) and ultrasonic cleaners.
Our clinical environment
- All PEACH CLINICS treatment rooms are built to medical standards.
- We limit the use of alcohol-based products to minimise dehydration of your skin.
Meet Georgia Peach
Georgia’s super power is that she never sleeps. She’s always around to answer your questions: any hour of the day or night.
So go ahead, ask Georgia a question!
What our clients say
I'm a mature straight guy who suffered for decades with stubble around my neckline aggravated every day by tight shirt collars. I thought by now that I had to just put up with it until I came across an article about permanent hair removal in a men’s magazine.
Getting informed on the options was my first step in taking action ie: creams, laser or electrolysis. So, I ended up at Peach Clinic's website initially conducting research: all the options plus pros and cons of each were there in plain English...no jargon!
I opted for treatment at Peach Clinics for three main reasons:
Website; it educated me and allowed me to make an informed decision about the best treatment
Attitude; they answered all my questions and, when I called, they responded with only answers and no pressure to commit to an appointment!
Personnel; As Bronwyn, the senior consultant, said to me at one of our sessions, "we're successful because our clients recommend us to their friends not because of how many times they visit us themselves".
And that is exactly what I’m doing now, recommending Peach Clinics to any guy who's thinking of finally doing something about an issue that you thought you just had to put up with, well you don't!GC – September 2018
Blog & News Articles
What is PCOS hair?Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) affects 12-21% of women of reproductive age and the figures are even higher for indigenous women. It’s not known what causes PCOS and there is no cure for it, but its symptoms can be alleviated and here, PEACH CLINICS can help.
Both men and women are born with approximately the same number of hair follicles but, at puberty, girls will continue to grow vellus hair (soft light peach fuzz) on their bodies while, in boys, these hairs are triggered by testosterone to turn thick and dark and accelerate their growth as what are called terminal hair.